Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS Alliance Marine
Masterplan is a captain-maintained 1975 58' Hatteras LRC model.She offers a three stateroom, three head layout, full-beam master stateroom aft, internal stairs to the flybridge, maindeck level dayhead, full standing height engine room, twin 160 hp, naturally aspirated main engines, twin 21 kW commercial grade BMZ generators, Magnum 2800 watt inverter, Wesmar stabilizers and Vetus bowthruster.She is trans-Atlantic capable or would make a great liveaboard also.
United Yacht Sales - Alliance Marine would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 58' Hatteras "58" Lrc 1975. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $299,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Detroit Diesel 4-71N
Masterplan is a captain-maintained 1975 58' Hatteras LRC model. She offers a three stateroom, three head layout, full-beam master stateroom aft, internal stairs to the flybridge, maindeck level dayhead, full standing height engine room, twin 160 hp, naturally aspirated main engines, twin 21 kW commercial grade BMZ generators, Magnum 2800 watt inverter, Wesmar stabilizers and Vetus bowthruster. She is trans-Atlantic capable or would make a great liveaboard also.
From the cockpit, you step up several steps to the covered aftdeck and can walk out either side deck or step into the salon. Once inside the salon, you can walk down port side stairs to the master stateroom or you will find L-shaped seating to starboard, dayhead and storage locker starboard forward and the open galley port forward. Walking forward from the salon you enter the pilothouse with the benchseat port aft and steps up to the flybridge starboard aft. There are wing doors to each side deck and stairs starboard forward to the guest staterooms and engine room.The headroom in the salon, galley and aftdeck is 6'9", 6'6" in the pilothouse, master stateroom and flybridge, 6'5" in the master stateroom shower, 6'7" in the port guest stateroom, 6'9" in the port guest stateroom shower, 7'4" in the forward guest stateroom and 6'7" in the forward guest stateroom shower. The master stateroom berth is 6'10" long, the port guest stateroom berths are 6'6" long and the forward guest stateroom berths are 6'5" long.
Masterplan offers three staterooms, each with ensuite head, and a main deckdayhead. The full beam master stateroom is aft with total privacy and the guest stateroomsare forward. The port guest stateroom offers single side by side berths and the forward guest stateroom offers a v-berth.
The huge salon offers a day head and storage locker starboard forward, the galley portforward, L-shaped seating starboard aft, storage chest to starboard, ottoman with storage and master stateroom stairs port aft, teak and glass door aft, large opening side and aft windows with shades for loads of natural light, vinyl wood grain sole with additional insulation under the flooring (2014).To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/kg47oHwwnXO8PDVadOy13c10S?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The galley is located port forward in the salon.- Silestone countertops and updated flooring and cabinet doors- Double stainless steel sinks with In-Sink Erator garbage disposal- Miele Incognito stainless steel dishwasher- GE Profile stainless steel trash compactor- GE Profile stainless steel refrigerator/freezer with filtration- GE Profile 4-burner electric cooktop- GE Profile Advantium 120 microwave/convection oven- Storage drawers and cabinets- Opening window and blind
The full beam master stateroom aft includes a Californian King size berth with gel mattress (2015), 2016 soft goods, plenty of storage under the berth and in the cabinetry, hanging lockers, storage drawers, vinyl wood grain sole (2014), 2 transom hatches, 4 portlights, curtains, benchseat with storage starboard aft, mirror, ensuite head and enclosed shower. With separate access from the salon, this stateroom has maximum privacy and it is quite large, open and airy.To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/eEXxgAprv94Q3g8ayuI0mNEbA?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The port forward guest stateroom offers side by side berths with gel mattresses (2015), 2016 soft goods, vinyl wood grain sole (2014), upholstered headboards, storage drawers, hanging locker and 2 portlights. The ensuite head with enclosed shower was refurbished in 2016.To view a 360 degree photo of the port guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/sr7fgM6jyDgyjpfzyV2f4k5qa?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The forward guest stateroom offers a v-berth, ensuite head and shower, hanging locker, drawers, storage cabinetry, vinyl wood grain sole (2014), 2 portlights and overhead hatch with a screen for plenty of natural light and ventilation.To view a 360 degree photo of the forward guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/l76V6c2ocxELNpQK30OBpUcts?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The pilothouse offers a full helm forward, large benchseat and storage aft, storage cabinets, chart drawer, side deck access doors on each side, teak sole, ladder to the flybridge starboard aft and stairs down to the forward guest staterooms and engine room starboard forward.To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/d1vKHVsJwhpZtNaBh2rQHM4hc?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
Masterplan offers a laundry/utility room forward of the engine room with two Sub-Zero freezers, loads of storage cabinets, vinyl wood grain sole (2014) and a Kenmore stack washer and dryer.
The aftdeck has been enclosed, making this a great all-weather living area. There are opening windows, aft and side wing doors. There is a wetbar with a stainless steel sink and SPT icemaker (2015), non-skid deck and 2 wicker sofas (2015) and ottoman with a folding, hi/lo table and area rug. The aftdeck was repainted in 2016.To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/axzReWs5Tw1SVOE0CvqGidKds?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
It's only a few steps down from the enclosed aftdeck to the cockpit, which offers a nonskid deck (repainted in 2014), transom gate to the swimplatform, washdown connection, lazarette access, 2 rod holders, fuel transfer station from aft diesel tank and 125 vac and 250 vac electrical connections in the cockpit. Masterplan was set up as a mothership to tow a Cabo sportfisherman, so the arrangement is still in place.
The huge flybridge offers a full helm forward (Cover replaced in 2016), two Todd helm seats, L-shaped seating port and starboard aft with storage (Sunbrella cushions and covers in 2016), non-skid deck deck repainted in 2016 and a custom built canvas over aluminum frame hardtop and arch (2001).To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/fj36JwjOcu40KFVXE2O2MCwQC?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Sony flat screen TV in the salon- Yamaha RX-V675 Dolby surround sound stereo system (2015)- Marine AM/FM Bluetooth/USB stereo with waterproof speakers (2016)- Panasonic exterior speakers on the aftdeck
Pilothouse:- Icom IC-M802 SSB with Icom AT-140 antenna tuner- Stand alone AIS Class B transponder (2015)- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF with AIS (2015)- Rudder angle indicator- Datamarine International Offshore depth sounder- Westinghouse SAT phone- Loudhailer- Simrad AP25 autopilot with remote (2005)- Garmin 32 mile RADAR (2005)- Garmin 3010C GPS chart plotter (2005)- Garmin weather antenna and XM satellite radio weather service- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass- Digital cellular antenna with amplifier- Wifi amplifier and Netgear extender- Ultrasonic wind sensor with PC interface software- Seth Thomas clock and barometer- Airguide clock and barometer in the salonFlybridge:- Icom IC-M304 VHF- Garmin depth sounder (2005)- Garmin RADAR (2005)- Garmin 3010C multi-function display in POD holder- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass- Simrad AP25 autopilot remote- Raytheon RayStar 390 GPS- Raytheon 250 loudhailer with listen back and fog horn capability- Datamarine Dart 2490 depth/speed/log display- Chart kits and guide books for East Coast and Bahamas
- 2 X 21kW BMZ generators (2000). BMZ are heavy commercial Phasor generators using Isuzu engines, so parts and service are readily available (Port - 2,401 hours, Starboard - 2,216 hours)- 175 amp alternator on starboard main engine (2016) and 80 amp alternator on the port engine- Magnum MS2812 2800 watt inverter/charger with remote panel (2015)- Analytic 32 vdc multi-bank battery charger with ampere and voltage meters (2016)- 2 X 7.5 kW isolation transformers with voltage boost (One unit replaced in 2013)- New 12Vdc junction box with circuit breakers containing fuel tank gauges reading WEMA sensors and external capacitive water tank sensors- AGM house/engine start batteries (2016)- Generator start battery (2013)- Generator start battery charger (2014)- Inverter batteries (2013)- Guest battery switches- 2 X Acme transformers- 2 X 50' 50 amp shore power cords- 50' 30 amp shore power cord- 25' 30 amp shore power cord- 50/30 amp splitter- 12 vdc outlet in the pilothouse- 110 vac outlets on the aftdeck- Fore and aft shore power connections
- Full standing height engine room- Detroit Diesel 4-71N main engines (Starboard rebuilt in 2012 and both heat exchangers rebuilt in 2014 and engine mounts replaced)- Allison 3:1 gearboxes- Morse engine controls- Glendining engine synchronizer- Fuel manifold- Racor 900MA fuel filter for each main engine- Algae-X magnetic fuel conditioners- Oil change system- Wesmar oversized 9.5 sq ft fin stabilizers (2003) (Serviced in 2014)- Stabilizer fins kelp/line cutters (2014)- Vetus 24 vdc bow thruster- Spurs line cutters- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (5 zones, 2 new in 2015, 1 new in 2012 and one new in 2016) (30,000 BTU unit, two 5,000 BTU units, 16,000 BTU unit, 120,000 BTU unit)- Cruisair SMX air conditioning system controls throughout- Village Marine Tec 1200 watermaker- GE 38 gallon water heater (2005)- Backup 12 vdc fresh water pump- Tank level gauges for fuel and water tanks- Raritan electric heads- All sanitation hoses replaced with 7 year Saniflex hose- Craftsman tool box- Drawings, schematics and manuals- Spare parts inventoryTo view a 360 degree photo of the engine room, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/cvv27ihaYnIaSSoQrQHeorpxo?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Bow pulpit rebuilt in 2016- Ideal anchor windlass with hand and foot controls (2001) (Rebuilt in 2013)- Rocna 121 lb anchor with 350' of 1/2" chain (2014)- Spare Danforth anchor- Spare 350' of rode with 15' of chain- Stainless steel anchor roller- Hatteras storage boxes port/starboard foredeck (Repainted 2016)- Stainless steel deck hardware- Teak cap rails- Non-skid decks- Raw water and fresh water washdowns on the foredeck- Boarding gate each side- Pilothouse window covers- Portuguese bridge- Marquipt Tide-Ride boarding stairs- Todd 4-step dock steps- Fiberglass swimplatform with stainless steel swim ladder- Spare props- Fore and aft dock water connections- New Sunbrella canvas in 2016
- Novurania 14' RIB with 60hp Mercury outboard- Sunbrella tender cover (2016)- 1,000 lb electric davit
- 6 X bilge pumps- Kidde engine room fire suppression system- Fire extinguishers- Nighthawk smoke and carbon monoxide alarm in the master stateroom and in the guest staterooms companionway- 3 X bilge blowers- Engine driven emergency bilge pump with valves in four spaces- USCG safety package- ACR Global Fix Pro EPIRB (2015) (Annual registration good until 7/2020)- 6 pax liferaft (2013)- Horseshoe lifering
- Sellers' personal belongings
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.