Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS Alliance Marine
Escape is a well-maintained 1986 49' DeFever Raised Pilothouse trawler.She offers twin naturally aspirated 135 hp Ford Lehman main engines, Phasor/Kubota 12.5 kW generator, Naiad stabilizer system, two Magnum inverters, Village Marine Tec watermaker and a 2 stateroom, 2 head, raised pilothouse layout.Sellers have purchased a larger boat, so Escape is now available for sale.She is Great Loop capable and is a very hard to find DeFever raised pilothouse model.
United Yacht Sales - Alliance Marine would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 49' Defever Raised Pilot House 1986. This yacht for sale is located in Wilmington, North Carolina and priced at $239,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Raised Pilot House
Ford Lehman SP135
3594.00 HRS 135.00 HP
3594.00 HRS 135.00 HP
Escape is a well-maintained 1986 49' DeFever Raised Pilothouse trawler. She offers twin naturally aspirated 135 hp Ford Lehman main engines, Phasor/Kubota 12.5 kW generator, Naiad stabilizer system, two Magnum inverters, Village Marine Tec watermaker and a 2 stateroom, 2 head, raised pilothouse layout. Sellers have purchased a larger boat, so Escape is now available for sale. She is Great Loop capable and is a very hard to find DeFever raised pilothouse model.
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you enter the covered aftdeck via the transom gate and can then walk out either side deck or climb the stainless steel and teak ladder to the flybridge or enter the large salon through the double teak and glass doors Once inside the salon, you find a wrap-around sofa with storage port aft, lounge chairs and end table to starboard, the galley port forward and steps leading up to the pilothouse starboard forward. There is a side deck door to starboard just aft of the dry storage and pilothouse steps. In the pilpthouse, you will find L-shaped seating with table port aft, a full helm forward with storage underneath, side deck access doors on each side and steps down to the staterooms starboard forward. The guest stateroom is forward and the master stateroom is amidships. The engine room is accessed through a hatch in the galley sole or through the lazarette.The headroom in the salon and pilothouse is 6'6", 6'1" in the aftdeck and on the flybridge, 6'7" in the master stateroom, 6'11" in the guest stateroom, 5'10" in the master stateroom shower adn 6'8" in the guest stateroom head. The master stateroom berth is 6'8" long, the guest stateroom berths are 7'1" long and the pilothouse berth is 6'11" long.
Escape offers a master stateroom amidships with a queen size berth and ensuite head plus a guest stateroom forward with two single berths. The guest head is located in the foyer just aft of the guest stateroom. The pilothouse has a captain berth aft of the benchseat.
The salon offers wrap-around seating with storage port aft, lounge chairs and end table to starboard, new vinyl teak & holly sole, reading lights, double aft doors, large side and aft windows with curtains for plenty of natural light and a galley countertop with two stools.To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/biDVurtWjg2AJSPK7gBGmtf9c?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The galley is located port forward in the salon. There is plenty of storage, including dry storage to starboard.- GE electric 4-burner cooktop and oven- GE Profile Microwave oven- Summit stainless steel refrigerator/freezer- Double stainless steel sinks- Granite countertops- Teak & Holly sole- Storage cabinets and drawers- Dry storage locker- Storage under steps to pilothouse- Side deck access door to starboard- Opening side window- Vitrofrigo ice maker in the salon
There is dining space available at the galley countertop, the pilothouse table and the flybridge table.
The master stateroom is located amidships with a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, ensuite head, desk/vanity with mirror, new vinyl teak & holly sole, hanging lockers, storage cabinets and 2 portlights. There is also a hanging locker in the guest companionway.To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/glJA9KPRPV8boMUvVPNqoH6hc?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The guest stateroom offers single offset berths with storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, new vinyl teak & holly sole, 4 portlights, overhead deck hatch with screen for plenty of natural light and ventilation, reading lights, fan and fishing rod storage. The guest head is in the foyer just aft of the stateroom.To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/t5X5sJdtO1vLZyE3iKKpDQhsW?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Frigidaire Heavy Duty stack washer and dryer.
The pilothouse offers wrap-around seating with storage and a table to port, full helm forward with storage underneath, side deck access doors with screens on each side, steps to flybridge starboard aft, reading light, captain berth aft of the seating and new vinyl teak & holly sole.To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/p3BPg6qLNtZJgFqvZc8XfAkJE?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The 49' DeFever raised pilothouse model offers a great aftdeck on the same level as the salon and side decks for easy access and line and fender handling. The aftdeck is fully covered by the flybridge overhead has a non-skid deck and offers a transom door to the swimplatform. There is also a deck hatch for access to the lazarette and engine room and a stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge.To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/cS5x4czWOLC8lwDbpdDRgrRqa?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
The flybridge offers great visibility, a full helm forward with storage underneath, non-skid deck, bimini, two Todd helm seats and L-shaped seating with table to port.To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:https://theta360.com/s/lJcfRNY8b1FAHKkAfZsrDajeC?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win
- Sony CDX-M501P stereo/CD player in the pilothouse- TCL flat screen TV in the salon
- Garmin xHD Radar- Vesper Marine AIS- Garmin GPSMap 4212 chart plotter in Navpod on flybridge and in pilothouse- Furuno RD-30 navigational data organize remote display on the flybridge and in the pilothouse- Furuno GP-32 GPS/Waas Navigator GPS in the pilothouse- Simrad AP24 autopilot in Navpod on the flybridge and in the pilothouse- Ritchie magnetic compass on the flybridge and in the pilothouse- Davis Weather Wizard III weather station- Icom IC-M502 VHF in pilothouse- Icom Commandmic remote VHF in salon and on the flybridge- Raymarine Ray 218 VHF on the flybridge- Island Time wifi booster and router- Chelsea clock, barometer and thermometer in the salon
- Phasor/Kubota 12.5 kW V150 5-E generator with approximately 6,721 hours- Heart Interface Link 2000-R battery monitor- Heart Interface Pathmaker battery combiner- Guest and Blue Sea battery switches- Magnum MagnaSine MS2812 2,800 watt inverter/charger- Magnum Energy MagnaSine 1012 1,000 watt inverter/charger- Magnum Energy inverter monitor panels in the pilothouse- Balmar and Lestek alternators- 50 am shore power cord
- Twin Ford Lehman 135 hp main engines with approximately 3,594 hours- Borg Warner gearboxes- Racor 900MA fuel filter with pressure gauge for each engine- Racor S3227 fuel filter with vacuum gauge for the generator- De-Bug L1000 fuel treatment units- Groco oil change system- Naiad 201 Series stabilizers- Cruiseair air conditioning system with SMX II controls (3 units)- Village Marine Tec 800 gpd watermaker- Whirlpool 12 gallon water heater- Jabsco Par-Max 82600-0292 fresh water system pump- Jabsco electric heads- Tankwatch holding tank level monitor system
- Simpson-Lawrence anchor windlass with foot controls- Delta plow type anchor- Stainless steel anchor roller- Stainless steel deck hardware- 2 X stainless steel Sampson posts- Washdown- Stainless steel rail on teak toe rail forward, teak cap rail sides and aft- Stainless steel fender racks- Non-skid decks- Portuguese Bridge with storage lockers- Windshield and window covers- Boarding gate each side- Mast spreader lights- Fiberglass swimplatform- Stainless steel swim ladder- Aluminum swimplatform hoop rail- Rod holders
- 13' AB Oceanus RIB- 40 hp 4-stroke Yamaha outboard- Electric tender davit
- ITT Jabsco search light- Security camera system with Viewsonic monitor in the pilothouse- Fire extinguishers- X-Sense smoke and carbon monoxide alarm- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarm- Revere Costal Commander 6 person liferaft
- Sellers' personal belongings- Artwork- Tools
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.