Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS Alliance Marine
With power and elegance, this large cruising yacht will transport you beyond the realms of the joy of sailing. By embracing a number of innovative solutions, theOceanis60 has much to attract in its luxurious accommodation, excellent seakeepingandsafety.Alkemia has had numerous additions and is a blue water vessel ready to sail!The vessel is not for sale to US citizens while in US waters and is built to European Specifications.
United Yacht Sales - Alliance Marine would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 60' Beneteau Oceanis 60 2016. This yacht for sale is located in Aventura, Florida and priced at $575,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Design in accordance with European Directive requirements andaccording to CE certification• Monolithic hull design in polyester• Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and bonded tothe hull• Deck in balsa and fiberglass sandwich covered in "diamond point"type non-slip surface• Deck hull join borded and screwed, with 1 solid wood toerail• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates• Rudder hung with glass composite stock• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics
• Category A - 12 people• Category B - 13 people• Category C - 14 people
• Naval Architect : Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design• Interior design : Nauta Design
• Furling mainsail 73,00 m² 786 sq/ft• Genoa (120 %) 90,00 m² 969 sq/ft• I 23,65 m 77’7’’• J 6,88 m 22’7’’• P 22,90 m 75’2’’• E 6,90 m 22’8’’
RIGGING• Standard 9/10 anodised aluminium mast - keel stepped - 3 Aft swept spreaders - Traveller MDS• Folding mast steps• Anodised aluminium boom• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging• Double backstay with bottle screws• Rigid boom vang with tackle• Manual Genoa furler - Drum on deck• 2 standup blocks for mainsail on fixed composite arch• 2 Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 Genoa sheet turning blocks• Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets - 2 Automatic reefing line - 1 Manual• 11 Jammers• 6 Jamming cleats• Pre-fitting for spinnaker (6 pad eyes and clutches)• Windex WindvaneWINCHES• 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H70.2 STC)• 2 Self tailing coachroof winches (H46.2 STC)• 2 Winch handles Speedgrip• 2 Winch handle boxesSAILS• Dacron furling genoa, double thickness with UV protection strip• Full batten dacron mainsail with Beneteau logo• Lazy-jacks - Lazy bag Colour NaturalMOORING LINES - MOORING• Self-draining chain locker• Hatch giving access to chain locker in sail locker / Forepeak cabin• Stainless steel bow fitting 2 rollers - Asymmetric spinnaker tack point - Stainless steel bobstay• 24 V - 2000 W vertical electrical windlass - Remote control• 8 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protectionSAIL LOCKER• Access through deck hatch• Stainless steel ladder - solid wood steps• 2 ShelvingSAFETY ON DECK• 1 Open stainless steel forward pulpit - Step• 2 Stainless steel pushpits• 1 Lifebuoys support bracket• 1 Outboard engine bracket• 2 Ring for flag welded on pushpit• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions - Openings inguardrail to port and starboard• 2 Stainless steel handrails on deck• 2 Stainless steel handrails on fixed arch• 2 stainless steel grabrails on the cockpit coaming• 2 Stainless steel handrails, Helm seatsCOCKPIT• Self-draining cockpit• 2 Lockers under helm seat - Gas strut opening• 2 Rope lockers - Step plate in front of steering station• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Steering wheel stainless steel -1 100 mm / 3’7’’ diameter - Leather covered - Steering lock -Steering Gear on partition - metal cable transmission system -navigation instrument support (optional instruments) - Steeringcompass on binaccle - Stainless steel glass holder - Stainless steelhandrail• 2 Helm seats• Deck filler for access to tiller system - 1 Emergency tiller• Engine throttle and control panel to starboard• Solid wood cockpit table - 2 Leaves - guy wash boards -miscellaneous locker - bottle holder - 12 V socket - lamp with shade- Switch - Cover• 2 water-proof loudspeakers below arch• Lamps LED under arch• Folding companionway door and PMMA sliding companionwayhatch - Electric locking systemAFT COCKPIT• Open access protected by stainless steel guardlines - 1 Stainlesssteel doors• Natural solid wood sole• 1 Liferaft locker on starboard side - Gas strut opening(0,90 m x 0,34 m x 0,58 m / 2’11’’ x 1’1’’ x 1’11’’)• Tender room• 24V electric• 1 Gas locker on port side - Gas strut opening• 2 Watertight lockers at the bottom on the dinghy storage space• 1 Central storage compartment at the bottom on the dinghystorage space• 1 Stainless steel, removable swim ladder - solid wood steps• 1 Hot and cold cockpit shower• 1 220 V shore power• Lounge area behind the helm• Lader to access the swim platform (articulating)
• Woodwork Alpi Mahogany• Parquet type laminated floors• Fabric upholstery• Ceiling panels, bulkhead, hull liner covered with PVC fabric (White)COMPANIONWAYHeadroom: 2,08 m / 6’10’’• Wooden companionway with hung steps in moulded wood withnon-slip surface• Stainless steel stairway ramps - Leather covered• Wrinkled blindsVersion: 1 forward cabinFORWARD CABINHeadroom: 2,10 m / 6’11’’• Central double bed (2,05 x 1,22 m - 1,66 m / 6’9’’ x 4’ - 5’5’’) -Slatted bed base - Marine mattress• Night tables• Shelving - Drawers - miscellaneous locker• Lockers under the bed (Gas strut opening)• Wardrobe - Cupboard - Shoe cabinet• 1 Dressing table with mirror - 1 Removable seat• Mirror Gateway• 2 Hull portholes with blackout curtains• 3 Opening deck hatches with blackout blinds / mosquito netsSTARBOARD FORWARD HEAD COMPARTMENTHeadroom: 2,00 m / 6’7’’Private head en-suite from forward cabin• Separate shower: Moulded shower tray - Mixer shower (hot/coldwater) - Shower screen• Manual toilet• 1 73 L / 19 US Gal rigid holding tank• Washbasin - Synthetic resin worktop - Hot/cold water mixer tap• 2 Mirrors• Toilet accessories• Cupboards - Shelving• 1 Opening deck hatch with blackout blind / mosquito netVersion: 2 forward cabinsFORWARD CABINS2 Symmetrical cabinsHeadroom: 2,07 m / 6’9’’• Double bed (2,05 x 1,50 m / 6’9’’ x 4’11’’) - Slatted bed base -Marine mattress• Hanging locker - Shelving - Drawer - miscellaneous locker• Mirror Gateway• 1 Hull porthole with blackout curtain• 1 Opening deck hatch with blackout blind / mosquito netFORWARD HEAD COMPARTMENTSymmetrical bathroomsHeadroom: 2,00 m / 6’7’’• Private bathrooms accessible from forward cabins• Separate shower: Moulded shower tray - Mixer shower (hot/coldwater) - Shower screen• Manual toilet• 1 73 L / 19 US Gal rigid holding tank• Washbasin - Synthetic resin worktop - Hot/cold water mixer tap• Mirror• Toilet accessories• Cupboard - Cubby hole locker• 1 Opening deck hatch with blackout blind / mosquito netSALOONHeadroom: 2,03 m / 6’8’’• U shaped saloon bench - Fabric upholstery• Retractable central seat - Fabric upholstery• Swivel foldaway saloon table wood - Laquered table top and inlay -Integrated bar• Sofa with armrests• Cupboards - Shelves and stowage along the hull - Storage spaceunder seats and sofa• Electric bar behind port settee• 1 Panoramic skylight with blackout blinds / mosquito• 2 Hull portholes with blackout curtains• 2 fixed deckhouse side windows with pleated blinds• 4 Opening portholes in fixed side windowsCHART TABLE - STARBOARD• Control console with flap - miscellaneous locker - Storage - Moulded wood fiddle• Helmsman seat with cushion and backrest• Swivel backlit electrical panel (to allow access to electrical connections)• Navigation instrument panel (optional instruments)• Radio with stereo CD / MP3 player - 2 Loud speakers• 1 Oilskin locker - 3 drawers cabinetGALLEY - PORT SIDE• Headroom: 2,05 m / 6’9’’• U-shaped galley• Synthetic resin worktop• Rectangular stainless steel sink - Rectangular stainless steel drainer - Cutting board in solid wood• Cold and hot water shower mixer tap• 1 Gas cooker 3 burners, Stainless steel grill and oven swivels - Stainless steel protection handrail• 1 Fridge 130 L, 24 V Refrigeration unit, 2 speed compressor, front opening• 1 Cooler 100 L, Conservator, Freezer, top opening• Drawers with slides and buffers, Cupboards, equipped lockers (shelves with guy wash boards, tea towel holder, bottle holder)• Embedded bin• 1 Opening porthole with blackout curtain STARBOARD AFT CABIN Headroom: 1,90 m / 6’3’’• 2 single beds, can be joined to make a double bed (2,00 x 0,86 m + 2,00 x 0,80 m / 6’7’’ x 2’10’’ + 6’7’’ x 2’07’’) - Slat mattresses - Marine mattress• Hanging locker - Shelving - miscellaneous locker• 1 Dressing table with mirrorSTARBOARD AFT CABINHeadroom: 1,90 m / 6’3’’• 2 single beds, can be joined to make a double bed(2,00 x 0,86 m + 2,00 x 0,80 m / 6’7’’ x 2’10’’ + 6’7’’ x 2’07’’) - Slatmattresses - Marine mattress• Hanging locker - Shelving - miscellaneous locker• 1 Dressing table with mirror• Mirror Gateway• 1 Opening porthole into cockpit with blackout curtain• 1 Opening porthole with blackout curtain• 1 Glazing fixes to transom with blackout curtain• 1 Fore opening porthole towards transomAFT STARBOARD HEAD COMPARTMENT• Headroom: 2,05 m / 6’9’’• Private head compartment accessible from starboard aft cabin• Separate shower: Moulded shower tray - Mixer shower (hot/cold water) - Shower screen• Manual toilet• 1 73 L / 19 US Gal rigid holding tank• Washbasin - Synthetic resin worktop - Hot/cold water mixer tap• Mirror• Toilet accessories• Cupboard - Cubby hole locker• 2 Opening portholes with curtainPORT AFT CABINHeadroom: 1,90 m / 6’3’’• 1 Double bed (2,05 x 1,40 m - 1,53 m / 6’9’’ x 4’7’’ - 5’) - Slatted bed base - Marine mattress• Hanging locker - Shelving - miscellaneous locker• Mirror Gateway• 1 Opening porthole into cockpit with blackout curtain• 1 Opening porthole with blackout curtain• 1 Glazing fixes to transom with blackout curtain• 1 Fore opening porthole towards transomAFT PORT HEAD COMPARTMENTHeadroom: 2,05 m / 6’9’’• Head compartment accessible from the port aft cabin and from the saloon• Separate shower: Moulded shower tray - Mixer shower (hot/cold water) - Shower screen• Manual toilet• 1 73 L / 19 US Gal rigid holding tank• Washbasin - Synthetic resin worktop - Hot/cold water mixer tap• Mirror• Toilet accessories• Cupboards - Cubby hole locker• 1 Opening porthole with curtain
• Engine Volvo D3 - 150 CV/HP• Engine electrical control and switchboard at the starboard helm• Engine compartment: Foam soundproofing - Ventilation: 1 airintake and 1 pressured air outlet• 1 Alternator 12 V: 120 Amps• 1 Alternator 24 V: 80 Amps• 2 Roto moulded diesel tanks (240 l / 63 US Gal under aft berth toport + 240 l / 63 US Gal under aft berth To starboard) - Electronicgauge - 2 Deck fillers - Tank selection with "¼ turn" by-pass valves• Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator• Stainless steel shaft line• 3 feathering blades propeller• 1 Engine access through companionway (Opening by 2 gascylinders) - Engine access through passageway and aft cabins
• 12 V circuit• 24 V circuit• 220 V circuit• Ducts with mouse lines for threading cables of electrics ornavigation electronics optional extras• 1 220 V Electrical panel: Breaker - Voltmeter• 1 12 V 24 V Electrical panel: Breaker - Voltmeter - Water gauge -Fuel gauge - 24 V Charging current and consumption currentmeasurement• Compartment to house the electrical equipment controls(Standard or Optional) in the port aft cabin12 V circuit• Standard equipment: Sockets 12V, Hifi• Optional equipment: Hifi, Electronic• 1 12 V - 110 Amperes engine battery• 1 12 V - 110 Amperes service battery• Battery switch (Port passageway)• 12 V Power distributor• 1 12 V - 25 Amperes engine battery charger• 2 12 V Sockets (Chart table x 1 - Cockpit table x 1)24 V circuit• Standard equipment: Electric windlass - Pumps - Navigation lights- Lighting - Refrigeration units• Optional equipment: Bow thruster• 1 24 V - 280 Amperes service battery set (4 x 12 V - 140 Amperesbatteries)• Battery switch (Port passageway)• 24 V Power distributor• 1 24 V - 60 Amperes engine battery charger220 V circuit• Standard equipment: Sockets 220 V - Water heater• Optional equipment: Electrical cooker - Microwave oven - Watermaker - Icemaker - Air conditioning - Extractor hood - Washer -Dishwasher• Sockets 220V:• 3 cabins layout: 21 Sockets(Forward cabin x 5 - Fore head x 1 - Port saloon x 2 - Galley x2 - Chart table x 4 - Port aft cabin x 2 - Aft port headcompartment x 1 - Starboard aft cabin x 3 - Aft starboard headcompartment x 1)• 4 cabins layout: 19 Sockets(2 Forward cabins x 2 - Port saloon x 2 - Galley x 2 - Chart tablex 4 - Port aft cabin x 3 - Aft starboard head compartment x 1)Lighting• LED interior lights:• Overhead lights, Indirect lighting, Adjustable wall-mountedluminaires and reading lamps• Courtesy lamps in wardrobes• Outside lighting:• Lighting under fixed arch• Standard bulb: Deck floodlight at mid mast, Projector boombar, Shade lamp on cockpit table• Navigation lights (LED) - Control on chart table and on starboardhelm• 1 Mooring light at mast top• 1 Automatic steaming light at mid mast• 1 Port navigation light, 1 Starboard on pulpit• 1 Sternlight on pushpit to starboard
• 2 Rotomoulded freshwater tanks (2 x 324 l / 2 x 86 US Gal in saloon inner moulding) - 2 Deck fillers - Tank selection with "¼ turn" by-passvalves• Pressurised electric water pump - Expansion tank - Inline filter• 60 L / 16 US Gal Electric calorifier• 1 Rigid 73 L / 19 US Gal black water holding tank for each WC• Automatic electric shower drain pumps - time delay• 2 Electric bilge pumps - 1 Manual bilge pump• 1 Electric ice box drain pump
• Gas cylinder(s) locker in port aft transom• Regulator and safety tap
With power and elegance, this large cruising yacht will transport you beyond the realms of the joy of sailing. By embracing a number of innovative solutions, the Oceanis 60 has much to attract in its luxurious accommodation, excellent seakeeping and safety.EXTERIOR DESIGNThe Oceanis 60 is built on a hull that combines performance, moderate heel and safety at all times. She is designed with an unusual very open deck plan to offer small crews really easy manoeuvring.INTERIOR DESIGNThe brushed anthracite linings, together with the glossy woodwork and the generous shape of the upholstery are the hallmarks of its cosily designed interiors. The three or four cabin version of this flagship accommodates friends and family in premium comfort.MAKE WAY FOR SPACEUnder sail or at anchor, the new features of the Oceanis 60 set her apart. Boasting the most spacious cockpit ever offered on this size of cruiser and a magnificent aft deck,she makes life outdoors a real pleasure.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.