Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS Alliance Marine
AQUA LIFE is a beautiful well-appointed Horizon 91’ (Model E88) that has been lightly used. She is a one-owner yacht with only 1020 hours on her. AQUA LIFE has a light and airy interior with the perfect combination of woods and quality fabrics. The boat flows well from stem to stern both inside and out. Her four large private cabins, all en suite, includes a full beam master and a large VIP plus 2 twin cabins sleeping 8 comfortably. Her public space is huge for a boat her size with a large and roomy bridge deck, ample seating and lounging, a large aft deck with bar and seating. AQUA LIFE has an oversized swim platform that is perfect for all the water activities.
United Yacht Sales - Alliance Marine would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 91' Horizon 2015. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $5,250,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Entering from the swim platform there are is a Hollywood staircase to port and starboard up to the aft deck. Moving up to the aft deck is a settee with seating for eight aft and a full wet bar with retractable 42” television in the overhead to starboard forward. To port forward is the spiral semi-concealed stairway to the bridge deck.Forward centerline through a double glass door you enter the salon with seating aft as well as both port and starboard. Forward of this is the dining area to port. Both the salon and dining area have 360 degree views of the water as the galley forward of the dining area is open. There is a retractable privacy glass to separate the galley and dining area when desired. The galley settee is forward to port and also has great views through the forward windows. Forward to starboard is the concealed lower helm with full controls.To starboard forward is the spiral stairway that leads to the lower deck landing. Moving forward centerline is the VIP with island queen berth and en suite head to starboard. Going aft from the VIP is a side by side twin room to port and berth over berth room to starboard with en suite head. All the way aft centerline is the entrance to the full beam master stateroom with king size bed, en suite head to starboard, and walk in closet to port.Back on the aft deck going up the spiral stairway to the flybridge the tender is secured aft with athwartship davit just ahead. Forward to port is the full wet bar with three built in seats. To starboard is a U-shaped settee and table. The helm area is all the way forward to port and there is forward seating to starboard.Full walk around accesses the forward deck with built in sunpad, bench seating, and ground tackle.The crew quarters can be accessed from the transom centerline via watertight door or from the aft port side salon via a stairway that can be closed for privacy. There is a side by side twin room to port with en suite head and a captains cabin to starboard with en suite head. Forward to starboard is a crew galley and centerline forward is the entrance to the engine room.
• White gel coat finish• One-piece hull SCRIMP cored lamination w/ deep skeg & longitudinal girders• Hull, deck & superstructure-built w/ SCRIMP• Solid fiberglass hull bottom• High-density foam cored hull sides, decks & superstructure• Stringers with high density foam coring• Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull• Strong collision bulkhead for extra safety• International brand antifouling bottom paint w/ anti-osmosis treatment
• Guest accommodations include master stateroom, port twin cabin, stbd bunk cabin & VIP cabin• Crew area has 2 x staterooms w/ head, crew galley & dinette, w/ access from salon & transom• South American Walnut, semigloss for main wood• Custom luxury soft goods & lighting package• Day head in main salon
• Custom granite floor at salon entrance• Leather L-shaped sofa, loveseat & chair• Custom coffee table & ottomans• Wine cooler• Custom dining table w/ leaf insert & 6 x chairs• Custom Hi/Lo glass screen separating salon & galley
• Silestone countertops & country kitchen tabletop• Subzero full height refrigerators w/ freezer drawers• Extra Subzero freezer drawers• GE Cooktop, oven & microwave• GE Dishwasher• Broan trash compactor• GE stacked washer/dryer on fwd lower deck
• Kenyon cooktop• Norcold fridge/freezer• GE microwave• GE stacked washer/dryer
• Panasonic PBX telephones w/ intercom feature in salon, PH, master, VIP & crew mess; other cabins have outlets• Exterior connector for shore phone & TV• KVH HD7 satellite TV antenna & dummy dome• Wifi booster system w/ wireless routersAft Deck• 32" LCD TV• Bose Lifestyle SA3• stereo systemSalon• 46" LCD TV• Bose Lifestyle V35 home theater system w/ iPod dock• Blu-ray playerGalley• 28" LCD TV• Bose Lifestyle SA3 stereo systemMaster Stateroom• 40" LCD TV• Bose Lifestyle 135 home theater system w/ iPod dock• Blu-ray playerVIP Stateroom• 32" LCD TV• Bose Lifestyle 135 home theatre system w/ iPod dock• Blu-ray playerPort Twin Guest Stateroom• 28" LCD TV• Fusion stereo systemCrew Quarters• 28" LCD TV (port cabin & mess)• Fusion stereo systemFlybridge• Bose Lifestyle SA3 home theatre system
• Garmin 8000 navigational system• GPSMAP 8208 MDF 8” multifunction display• GMI 20 Digital Marine instrument display• GHS 10 handset• GHC 20 helm control unit & course computer unit• GARMIN 8000 navigational system• 3 x GPSMAP 8215 MDF 15” multifunction displays• GMR 624 HD open array radar 6kW, 72nm• GMR 1226 HD open array radar 12kW, 72nm• GXM Satellite weather antenna• 2 x 300 Marine VHFs• AIS 600 Class B Transceiver• GHC 20 Marine Autopilot control unit• GHP 20 Marine Autopilot system w/ smart pump• GRF 10 Garmin rudder feedback• GMI 20 Digital Marine instrument display w/ gWind transducer; depth, speed & temp transducer• GND 10 Black box bridge• GNT 10 NMEA 2000 transceiver• Marine WiFi adapter kit
• Nonskid forward deck• Frameless windows, tinted, tempered & laminated glass• Low-E glass for front windshield• Custom-designed large “H” window in Master• Solid S/S rub rail around upper hull side• 18 x S/S storm covers for portlights• 2 x Maxwell VWC3500 vertical hydraulic anchor winches• 2 x High tensile 1/2 inch, 250ft anchor chains• 2 x Chain counters in flybridge• 2 x Aritex CQR plough anchors, 80kg• Freshwater anchor chain washdown• Heavy-duty S/S 2” handrail w/ 11/4” stanchions• 2 x Deckhouse side entrance doors• 4 x FRP bulwark side doors• Fwd sunpads & bench seating; bow teak step w/ cushion• Fwd deck storage lockers for fenders & lines• Teak aft deck, swim platform & teak steps• S/S Sliding door for main salon, self-locking• Custom aft deck Hi/Lo dining table• Aft deck bar w/ sink, ice maker & fridge• Aft deck electric folding TV cabinet• Hydraulic Hi/Lo swim platform, 1500 lb capacity• S/S gate doors from aft deck to swim platform• Built-in hot/cold water shower at swim platform• 8 x S/S sockets on swim platform for removable handrails
• Nonskid flybridge & boat deck• S/S Rails around boat deck• Oversize drains with strainer on each corner w/ internal overboard drains• Custom bar w/ sink, fridge & icemaker• 3 x Custom S/S bar stools• Propane BBQ in boat deck cabinet• Corian countertops• Custom U-shaped seating & teak dining table• Hatch on the hardtop• 2 x Tokai search lights• Buell air horns on top of radar arch• Hydraulic dinghy davit Steelhead SM2000• Fully air-conditioned bridge• Helm console w/ full set engine gauges; monitoring system for impt. equipment; magnetic compass; fuel & water gauges; nav lights; camera system for aft deck & ER; & 2 helm chairs
• Twin CAT C32A 1600HP diesel engines w/ reduction gears 1020 hours as of Aug. 2019• S/S Shafts Aquamet 22HS• 5-Blade propellers• Main & intermediate bronze struts w/backing plates• Shaft & rudder packing glands w/ Tides Marine seals• Glendinning engine controls w/ backup system• Hynautic power steering system• S/S Rudder w/ zinc plates• S/S Emergency tiller in rudder cabin• Hydraulic ABT bow & stern thrusters, 38HP• Zero Speed Stabilizer 300/9X• S/S Hydraulic trim tabs• Underwater exhaust system for engines w/ mufflers• Engine compartment ventilation blowers• Engine mounts on S/S engine bed bonded to FRP hull girder• Fire insulation & insulated ER door• Engine alarm system for low oil pressure & high-water temp• Air compressor• Central vacuum cleaner• Mini lower helm w/ controls & display screens on main deck• Third docking station on aft deck port side
• Chilled water Marine Air conditioning backup A/C circulation pump• Aluminum fuel tanks w/sight & electric gauges, 2,250 gallon• Dual Racor 75/1000 MA fuel filters/water separator, each engine• Fuel transfer pump• RACOR 500MA fuel filter for each generator• Reverso FPS210 fuel polishing system• Oil change pump system for engines & generator• Fiberglass water tanks, 420 gallon• Sea Recovery AQM water maker, 900 gal/day• High-volume AC freshwater pressure pump & back up DC pump• Fresh water charcoal filters in main supply pipe & galley• Marine grade lines for freshwater system• 2 x 30 Gallon water heaters• Hot water circulation pump• Hamann sanitary waste treatment system• Tecma toilet system• Holding tank w/macerator pump, 200 gallon• Sump tank, 100 gallon• “Y” Valve for holding tank with deck fitting for dockside pump out• Five electric RULE bilge pumps• 2 x Manual bilge pumps in ER & forward cabin• High water level alarm for bilges• Fire insulation in ER• Integrated fire alarm system in PH w/ detectors in each cabin• Fixed fire extinguisher (FM200) for ER w/ remote control• Auto shutdown system & automatic fire damper system• 4 x Portable fire extinguishers in recessed lockers
• LED interior & exterior lighting system• Maretron monitoring & control system• 2 x Onan 32kW generators w/ sound shield, Hours: P / 2850; S / 2786 as of Aug. 2019• 100A shore power system• 2 x 100A cable masters• 2 x 100A ISO boost transformers• Emergency power package & lighting system• 2 x House battery inverter/chargers• Vapor proof battery switch• 4 x 255Ah AGM start batteries for engines/generators• 8 x 210Ah AGM batteries for ships DC 24V service power• 2 x 210Ah emergency batteries w/ dedicated charger• GFI protection for all AC outlets in heads, galley & ER• Electrolysis bonding system• Cathodic protection w/ zinc anodes for shafts, struts, etc• 4 x Underwater lights• 2 x Stern docking lights
• 2017 36’ Regulator Fishing Boat• Assorted water toys• Beach games• Board games• Fishing tackle• Flyboard• 1 x Kayak (two seats)• 2 x Paddleboards• Pole Spears• Snorkeling gear• 2 x Stand Up Pedal Board• Tube - towable• 1 x Wakeboard• 2 x Wave runners• 1 x Underwater scooter
AQUA LIFE offers the perfect opportunity to purchase a late model quality yacht with all the amenities one could want. Her layout and many attributes offer the perfect platform for both private and charter use.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.