Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS Alliance Marine
2016 Azimut 84 FLY Azimut has partnered to develop the U.S. version of Azimut’s popular 84 Flybridge model, perfect for the American yachting lifestyle. This new version features a redesigned flybridge, main deck and lower deck to provide maximum comfort, style, and versatility. Smooth shapes, sleek lines, and the sexy Italian style made popular by Azimut is exemplified in this new Azimut 84 Flybridge. Extraordinary outdoor living comfort is enhanced through a redesigned flybridge with fully equipped bar with seating, large outdoor BBQ, lounging tables, hydraulic arm, and ample seating. The main deck provides owners with an intelligent layout, the galley has been widened to provide additional space as well excellent visibility and direct serving access to the new bar area. Down below, the guest cabins have been reconfigured to provide a symmetrical layout offering ease of movement, more space, and exceptional views from each guest berth out of large windows. Cabins also have well-appointed en-suite heads with walk-in showers. The master cabin can be accessed from the new private staircase and features a luxurious head with double vanity, linen closet, and walk-in shower. The berth has been expanded to a king and the cabin is appointed with spacious his/hers closets. Manufacturer SuggestedList Price: $6,814,148 ReducedPrice!:$4,490,000 CONTACT BROKER FOR FULL DETAILS
United Yacht Sales - Alliance Marine would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 84' Azimut 84 Fly 2016. This yacht for sale is located in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina and priced at $4,085,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Caterpillar C32 ACERT
465.00 HRS 1825.00 HP
465.00 HRS 1825.00 HP
V Drive Diesel
• A/V as per separate A/V list• UPS to protect all sat decoders and apple TV units• TV predisposition in aft deck• TV predisposition on the flybridge• KVH HD7 antenna + empty dome• Custom TV brackets in the guest cabins• Router for internet connection
• Raymarine GS series• Additional touchscreen in the crew mess. Exact position as agreed with BR: on the bow bulkhead, under the TV• Flir camera installed on the forward hardtop: model Raymarine T450• Delete the CAT displays and feed the Raymarine displays with the CAT engines signal in the flybridge console. Cat system displays in the main helm• 6’ radar antenna in lieu of the 4’ included in the electronics package• 4’ radar antenna in addition to the 6’ radar antenna• Fog program button of the Kahlember horn on the flybridge and in the main helm consoles integrated in the touchscreen systems• Second VHF with handsets in both helmstation• VHF antennas to be Shakespeare brand: one 4’ and one 8’ tall• Touchscreen on the flybridge console• Raymarine A65 screen with built-in wifi• AIS
AZIMUT BRIGHT WHITE
• Three safe boxes: one in master cabin, one in capt. Cabin and one in VIP• VIP safe box dimension: small• Master cabin safe box dimension: medium• Capt cabin safe box dimension: big• Ceiling with recess in all the cabins• Window panels not to be pure white as 84-12. Color to be RAL 9001 25% gloss• Access door to VIP and guest cabins to be in ebony• Handels: Olivari Tecno chrome• All appliances to be as per selection or equivalent: Trash disposal: model 55A 60Hz cooking top: Miele KM5805 50/60Hz Oven (combo unit): Miele 4044BM 60Hz Hood: Miele DA3460A 60Hz Washing Machine: Miele PW6065LP Marine 220V-60Hz Dryer: Miele PT7136 Marine 220V-60Hz (with venting) Dishwasher: Miele (not slim version) at 60Hz Fridge: Subzero 700TCI 220V-60Hz Winecooler: Subzero 15” 315W Aft deck fridge: Isotherm 49It (drawer) Flybridge fridges: 2x Isotherm 65It (drawer) Galley icemaker: Isotherm (plumbed) Flybridge icemaker: Isotherm (plumbed) Crew quarters fridge: Isotherm CR 36 in stainless steel • Marbles to be as per selection below or equivalent: Galley top: COPPER DUNE (satin finishing) Bar top: WHITE ONYX (backlighted) Winecooler top: WHITE ONYX (backlighted) Backsplash of the galley: WHITE ONYX (backlighted) Master head: top, floor, shower bulkhead, niche and bench: BLACK & GOLD Master head: all shower bulkheads to be in marble: BLACK & GOLD VIP head: top, floor, shower bulkhead: NEW ST LAURENT Port guest head: top, floor, shower bulkhead: PALISSANDRO CLASSICO Starboard guest head: top, floor, shower bulkhead: PALISSANDRO CLASSICO Shower gratings to be in marble (same marble as each head) Day head: top, floor: PALISSANDRO CLASSICO Flybridge: bar top, bar floating top, storage cabinet top and bbq cabinet top: BIANCO OLIMPICO STRIATO Aft cockpit: bar cabinet top inlay: OLIMPICO STRIATO • Fabrics us $12,500 allowance above standard• Fabrics as per selection• Bedspreads and pillow covers with piping• Faucets (expected galley, day head and master head): Zucchetti as per Aguablu ZA5416• Galleyfaucet: Newform X-skip chrome• Faucet in the day head: Zazzeri Moon Cromo CRCR• Faucets in master head: Fantini Riviera art.2404• Head accessories: zucchetti Aguablu. To be provided but not installed • Dishware, glassware and cutlery or equivalent: Dishware: La Tavola Ala Glassare: La Travola Exquisit Cutlery: Greggio, octagonal • Headboards as per 84-19• Faucets and controls in the showers: TREEMME2749 KLAB. Same position as 84-20• Inner spring mattresses in all cabins (crew included) + pillow top with zippers in all cabins. Same as 84-20
• Light wood: Tabu Tanganika Frise’ 01.S.050• Dark wood: Ebony (hi-gloos finishing) as per sample• Galley: all furniture to be in Tabu Tanganika Frise’ 01.S.050. Column on aft starboard side to be in ebony.• Galley: hanging cabinets to have a decorative ebony stripe as per rendering• Galley: lower cabinets to have a decorative ebony stripe as per rendering• Ceilings to be lacquered wood, color, RAL 9010 25% gloss• Showers bulkheads (where not in marble): lacquered wood, color RAL 9010 100% gloss
• Salon: carpet• Dining area: wenge wood as per sample• Galley: wenge wood as per sample• Wheelhouse and lobby: wenge wood as per sample• Wheelhouse step on portside: wenge wood as per sample• Stairs to master cabin: carpet• Stairs to guest area: carpet• Lower deck corridor: carpet• Cabins: carpet• Heads: marble • Crew quarters: Allura Wood W 600 84 Bleached Rustic Pine
• All shower doors to be as per Azimut 88• Guest shower door to be hinged on the inboardside and to open in both directions• Front bulkheads in all the showers to be in marble as 84-21 or equivalent• WC Tecma Privilege in lieu of standard WC bowls. Color to be white, in line with the standard sinks• Hook for the shower handset to be placed in higher position in the showers• Shower controls to be placed vertically as 84-19• Storage cabinets (medicine cabinets) with shelves and doors. Doors to be in ebony• Ceiling and side bulkheads in all the showers to be in lacquered wood color RAL 9010 100% gloss• Shower grating to be divided into three section to ease the cleaning• Sinks as follows: VIP and guest heads: standard sinks as per 84-19 Master head: standard sinks Day head: sink as per 84-20 – the quotation includes modification to the cabinet Day head sink mode: glass design Chelo diam .34 h. 15• Sink cabinet in day head as per sketch provided• Bench in the master shower
Master Cabin• Vanity cabinet• Storage cabinet• Four drawers under bed• Spring system under bead• Closets as per sketch• Frame around window to be in Tabu Tanganika• Access door to be sliding• Refrigerator in master cabin (in the vanity cabinet on portside) Lower deck corridor • Washer and dryer in stack units in the corridor (with vent)• Storage for soaps beside the dryer• Additional storage behind the washer and dryer, with access from the VIP cabin and from the port guest head (details as per skertch) VIP cabin• Drawer under the bed• Drawers under the TV as per sketch• Closet as per sketch• Frame around the window to be in Tabu Tanganika • Lamps on both sides of the bed• Access door to be hinged on the portside• Vanity as per #20• Ceiling panel to be cut for direct access to the emergency hatch as per #19• Door of the cabinets above the windows to be in ebony • Bose speakers to be recessed into furniture• Spring mechanism for the VIP bed Guest cabins• Four drawers under the bed in the port cabin• Sliding mechanism for the bed in the starboard guest cabin• 32” TV with swiveling mechanism on the aft bulkhead. TV to be recessed as per sketch provided• Full height mirror on the internal side of the cabin access door• Closet as per sketch• Add two additional removable shelves in each closet • Frame around the window to be in ebony• Tabu Tanganika box to cover the structures only in the aft corner of the ceiling on the hullside in each guest – no big cover running along hullside as per approved layout• Spring mechanism for the forward bed in the starboard guest cabin and for the bed in the port guest cabin• Bose speakers to be recessed in the furniture• Aft bulkhead to be totally in wood Crew Quarters• Delete starboard head and install a crew mess with bench and folding table• Port head to be equipped with WC, shower and sink• Sliding door to access the starboard crew cabin• Delete the drawers under the lower bed in both crew cabins and install a flip up mechanism • Fridge under the bench in the crew mess: Isotherm CR 36 Stainless Steel (installation as per sketch)• Microwave in the crew mess area• Capt. Bed to be 15cm higher then 84-19 to increase the storage space Salon• 55” TV cabinet on starboard side • Small cabinets on both sides of the TV to be as high as the TV cabinet• Armchairs to be as per Molteni Reversi model• Small coffee table between the armchairs: structure in ebony and top in glass (clear glass, 2cm thick)• L shaped sofa on portside• Sofa to be as per Molteni Reversi model• Coffee table in fornt of sofa: structure in ebony, top in glass (clear glass, 2cm thick) and n.2 stocks underneath (as per 95-22). Stools to be as per Molteni Reversi model• A/V rack in the column on starboardside next to the access door• Stairs to master cabin on starboardside surrounded by ebony handrails with clear glass inserts• Diameter dining f the table to be 120cm. tabler to have a central extension 50cm• No. 6 dining chairs to be Frag Ponza FG 405 with dark wood legs• Glass cabinet in the upper section of the storage column in the forward port corner (doors to be in clear glass)• Winecooler under the glass cabinet• Cut the fiberglass step to lower the winecooler position• No.3 stools at the bar: Frag Ponza GP 405.07 (as per 84-19) or equivalent • Bow bulkhead behind the 29” TV to be in light wood• 29” TV to be recessed in the wall with hinged bracket Galley• Layout as per drawing• Trash disposal in the sink• Icemaker in the bar• Icemaker to be Isotherm and to be plumbed• Double sink• Bar height as per confirmed sketch• Dishwasher to be regular size• Liquor storage in the bar area, in the starboard storage column• One additional storage in the forward starboard corner of the galley, next to the side door Wheelhouse• No.2 helm seat (Treben mod.ibiza) or equivalent• Sliding door to close separate the wheelhouse from the corridor: installation of the door as per sketch • Shape of the table to be as per 84-21• Standard stainless steel and ebony base for the table• First step between salon and wheelhouse to be moved forward as discussed onboard• Cup holders on the starboardside in the wheelhouse, next to the helm seat
• 2x100A power• Dimmer for all external lights (cockpit and flybridge)• Power inlets in the forward area• Power inlets hatch as per agreement• Spotlights in the celling recess in salon and all cabin• LED strips in the ceiling recess in salon and all cabin• Lights and outlets as per lighting plan• All internal spotlights to be LED • Sconces on the sides of the salon: OLUCE LINE 149 all chrome (same as 84-19)• Sconces on the sides of the bed in master cabin: OLUCE LINE 147 (as 84-19)• LED lights for external lights• External outlets and spotlights as per approved lighting plan• Additional removable light to be BCM (as per sample)• Red Navigation light in wheelhouse to be dimmable• No.2 additional 110V outlet on the flybridge as follows: One at the bar, next to the helm seat One on the buffet cabinet, on portside One in the storage next to the flybridge console• Strip LED light under the steps between salon and wheelhouse (no spots on the step like 84-21)• Backlighting for the following marble areas: winecooler top, bar top, galley backsplash
Salon• 55” LED Samsung TV UNJ6300AFXZA – 110V/60Hz• Hi-lo mechanism for TV• Yamaha Blue Ray player BD-S473 220V/60Hz• Bose lifestyle V35-BLACK-220V/60Hz• Apple TV• Apple Ipad Wi-Fi 16Gb• Ipad dock station• Apple Mac Mini Mac with OS X Server• Apple keyboard and mouse• NAS Synology RS214 (2xWestern Digital 3TB hard disks)• 1,5 kW UPS• Xantech infared sensor ML85K 1in/4out-220V/60Hz• DirectTV HR24 HD/DVR Receiver• Cooling fan Bar Area• 29” LED Samsung TV UN29F4000AFXZA – 110V/60Hz• TV bracket• Pair of speakers B&W CCM 362• Apple TV• Xantech infrared sensor ML85K 1in/4out – 220V/60Hz• DirectTV HR24 HD/DVR Receiver Wheelhouse• BOSE SA-3 amplifier 220V/60Hz• Remote control Bose PMC III 40 MHz• Pair of speakers B&W CCM 362 Master Cabin• 55”LED Samsung TV UNJ6300AFXZA – 110V/60Hz• TV bracket• Yamaha Blue Ray player BD-S473-220V/60Hz• Bose Lifestyle V35-BLACK-220V/60Hz• 0, 7 kW UPS• Apple TV• Apple Ipad Wi-Fi 16Gb• Ipad dock station• Xantech infrared sensor ML85K 1in/4out – 220V/60Hz• DirectTV HR24 HD?DVR Receiver VIP Cabin• 32” LED Samsung TV UN32H6350AFXZA – 110V/60Hz• TV bracket• Yamaha Blue Ray player BD-S473 – 220V/60Hz• Bose Lifestyle 235 – BLACK 220V/60Hz• Apple TV• Apple Ipad Mini Wi-Fi 16Gb• Ipad dock station Xantech infrared sensor ML85K 1in/4out – 220V/60Hz• DirectTV H25 HD Receiver Guest Cabins• 32” LED Samsung TV UN32H6350AFXZA – 110V/60Hz• TV bracket• Yamaha Blue Ray player BD-S473 – 220V/60Hz• Bose Lifestyle 235 – BLACK 220V/60Hz• Apple TV• Apple Ipad Mini Wi-Fi 16Gb• Ipad dock station• Xantech infrared sensor ML85K 1in/4out – 220V/60Hz• DirectTV H25 HD Receiver Crew Mess• 24” LED Samsung TV UN24H4500AFXZA 110V/60Hz• TV Bracket• Boss MR360UV CD/DVD player• Pair of speakers Sony XSF-1327• DirectTV H25 HD Receiver• Xantech infrared sensor ML85K 1in/4out – 220V/60Hz Capt Cabin• Boss MR360UV CD/DVD player• Pair of speakers Sony XsF-1327• Cypress HDMI splitter 1in/4out• Xantech infrared sensor ML85K 1in/4out – 220V/60Hz Crew Cabin• 24” LED Samsung TV UN24H4500AFXZA 110V/60Hz• TV Bracket• Boss MR360UV CD/DVD player• Pair of speakers Sony XSF-1327• Xantech infrared sensor ML85K 1in/4out – 220V/60Hz• DirectTV H25 HD Receiver Flybridge• 32” LED Samsung TV UN32H6350AFXZA – 110V/60Hz• DirectTV H25 HD Receiver• Apple TV• Apple Ipad Mini Wi-Fi 16Gb• Ipad dock station• BOSE SA-3 amplifier – 220V/60Hz• Pair of speakers JL MX770-CCX-CG-WH• Marine Subwoofer JL MX10IB3-CG-WH• Remote control Bose PMC III 40 MHz• Waterproof Audio/Video socket• Xantech infrared sensor ML85K 1in/4out – 220V/60Hz Forward Area• BOSE SA-3 amplifier – 220V/60Hz• Remote control Bose PMC III 40 MHz• Pair of speakers JL MX770-CCX-CG-WH AFT Cockpit• 32” LED Samsung TV UN32H6350AFXZA – 110V/60Hz• DirectTV H25 HD Receiver• BOSE SA-3 amplifier – 220V/60Hz• Remote control Bose PMC III 40 MHz• Pair of speakers JL MX770-CCX-CG-WH• Audio splitter 2in/1out• Waterproof Audio/Video socket• Xantech infrared sensor ML85K 1in/4out – 220V/60Hz Sat Antennas• KVH HD7 Sat antenna with dome• Empty dome Accessories• Cables/accessories
Contact Sales Representative for more information Joe Jackson Cell: (910) 443-1599 Email: Joe.email@example.com
Building Material: VTR/GRP Exterior Styling & Concept: Stefano Righini U.S. Edition Design Concept: Marinemax Interior Designer: Carlo Galeazzi Builder: Azimut Yachts
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.