Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
UYS Alliance Marine
This vessel is truly an impressive yacht. If you are looking for a live-aboard or open water passage-maker you would be doing yourself a disservice by not taking a look at this vessel. Well, Robert H Perry gave her freeboard-the boat carries it undisguised by broad contrasting colour stripes-and Stevens has used every inch of it.A quick tour through the “box” revealed two full staterooms aft, each with its private head compartment, a full navigation station, a large galley, a huge saloon sole into a virtual dancing floor, which can be lifted in four panels to reveal the machinery bay, a vast master suit forward, and a crew cabin with a pair of pipe berths in the bow. IT’S A CONDO, THE DIFFERENCE IS AN OCEAN GOING VESSEL NOT A WATER FRONT CONDO.A cockpit living, Stevens knows full well that the cockpit of a cruising boat is living room. On the 53, it’s simply huge. At its forward end, a molded fiberglass arch carries the mainsheet, raising out of the way, and also anchors the aft end of the dodger, creating in effect a doghouse that provides welcome shade in the tropics and protection for whomever sails the boat to reach them. The sits are wide designed for comfort when sailing or lounging. The cockpit table is far aft that it doesn’t hamper access the cockpit sole and out of the cockpit or the companionway, but it will still sit six, twin helm station complete the cockpit. Aft the helms, the cockpit sole becomes a staircase (complete with the courtesy lights for night time) leading to a swim platform. Twin fighting chairs on aft deck that fishing is to be taken seriously on this vessel.The mainsail is on a Leisure Furl in boom; the jib is a self-tacking, and asymmetric waits in its sock in the forward crew cabin. All four deck winches—two under the dodger for the main and self-tending jib and two on the cockpit coamings for the fun sail sheets----are electric.The Stevens Custom 53 is such vessel--- an uncompromising shorthanded, long-range cruising yacht designed by Robert H Perry N.A. she is the result of our quest for the ultimate second home---- a modern shorthanded cruiser that is as comfortable in any part of the world as your land-locked luxury home.New Listing, details to follow!
United Yacht Sales - Alliance Marine would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 53' Steven Custom 53/56 2007. This yacht for sale is located in Hong Kong Hong Kong and priced at $635,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Yanmar 4 NTV 106
A truly great yacht is so much more than the sum of its parts. It achieves a delicate balance of style, sophistication, performance, safety and comfort---everything seamlessly working together?integrated into one cohesive system. The SC53/56 is such a vessel ---an uncompromising shorthanded, long-range cruising yacht designed by Robert H. Perry N.A. in collaboration with the Stevens Design Team. She incorporates over 200 years of combined single-handed cruising , racing and live aboard experience with the latest innovations in technology, performance and comfort-all without sacrificing simplicity , safety or style. The new SC53/56 is the evolution of over 325 vessels designed and built carrying the Stevens name. She is the result of our quest for the ultimate second home---a modern shorthanded cruiser that is as comfortable in the Caribbean, Sea of Cortez or San Juan Islands as our land-locked luxury home.
• Air conditioning & BTU-Reverse cycle• ALPES stainless-steel triple sink• ALPES 4 burner propane oven stove with electric grill and electric rotisserie• GE Microwave Convection Oven• Domestic Galley Fridge with front opening fridge deep freezer• U-LINE Ice maker• COOLBLUE” 12V Deep Marine Freezer• Siemens dish washer• Whirlpool washer and dryer• Sony Radio and CD player• JVC 12V TV, Bose sound and CD system
• LOA 53’.0 (16.15M)• LWL 49’.0 (14.93M)• BEAM 16’.0 (4.88M)• DRAFT 5’.0 (1.52M)• Displacement 42,250 lb. (19,341 kg)• BALLAST 13950LB (6,341kg)• Hull – Fiberglass• SAIL AREA (100%) 1,185sqft• WATER: 948.1L• FUEL: 979.0L• MAST HEIGHT 80.0ft, (24.4M)• KOHLER Marine Generator • Engine 4TNV 106 119.36 Power (kw)
• 4 Lewmar Electric main winches• 2 Lewmar mast winches• 1 Danforth Anchor• 1 Lewmar Vertical Windlass• 1 Plow Anchor with chain• Spectra Water maker• Cockpit Table with cover
• Chart Plotter E-Series• Radar Scanner• ST60+ Tridata• ST60+Wind & Hauled Wind Instrument• VHF radio• T60+ Graphic Display• ST6002 Smart pilot Controller
• Rubber Tender with outboard• 10 life jackets
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.